The Irrigation Association, Fairfax, Virginia, will be accepting faculty and student applications for the 2022 Irrigation E3 program until Sept. 23.
The E3 program, sponsored by lead sponsor The Toro Company and supporting sponsor the Carolinas Irrigation Association in 2022, provides students and educators with exposure, experience and education in the irrigation industry. Winners will receive an education and travel award for the 2022 Irrigation Show and Education Week in Las Vegas, Dec. 5-9. At the Irrigation Show, E3 winners can experience the trade show floor, take education classes and network with industry professionals.
A minimum of 15 students will be selected for the E3 program by a selection committee. Students encouraged to apply include those who
- have expressed an interest in an irrigation-related career path.
- are enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a North American community college, university or similar institution of higher learning.
- have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an emphasis in irrigation.
- have not been selected in prior years as an E3 learner.
- have a graduation date of December 2022 or later.
Up to two faculty members will also be selected for the E3 program by a selection committee. Instructors encouraged to apply include those who are teaching, or will be teaching within the next six months, irrigation-related coursework at a North American community college, university or similar institution of higher learning and who have not been selected in prior years as an E3 leader.
Faculty and student applicants will receive notification of status by Oct. 7.
For more information and to apply, visit the E3 program’s webpage.