The Irrigation Association, Fairfax, Virginia, has selected 20 winners for the 2023 Irrigation E3 program.
This year’s class, 17 students and three educators, will receive education and travel awards to attend the 2023 Irrigation Show and Education Week, Nov. 27-Dec. 1, in San Antonio.
The IA is committed to supporting the irrigation industry’s innovators and leaders of the future by promoting career opportunities and fostering a professional and expert workforce. Through its E3 program, the IA introduces students and educators to the exciting career pathways available in irrigation and provides them the unique opportunity to engage with those currently working in the industry.
E3 winners are provided with exposure, experience and education as they attend the Irrigation Show and experience the exhibit floor, take education classes and network with industry professionals.
The following are this year’s E3 learners:
- Uriel Cholula Rivera – University of Nevada, Reno
- Joseph Esparza – Tarrant County College
- Joshua Fields – Piedmont Technical College
- Angie Gradiz – University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Kelechi Igwe – Kansas State University
- Angela Jones – Piedmont Technical College
- Shafik Kiraga – Washington State University, Prosser
- Daniel Lopez – Cal Poly Pomona
- Rehnuma Maisha – North Dakota State University
- Ikenna Onyekwelu – Kansas State University
- Varshitha Prasanna – University of Florida
- Erica Rains – Carteret Community College
- Marcella Reese – South Dakota State University
- Fernando Serrano – California State University, Fresno
- Debashree Halder Tuli – Colorado State University
- Sai Sri Sravya Vishnumolakala – North Dakota State University
- Ismael Zavalza – Cal Poly Pomona
The following are this year’s E3 leaders:
- John Kreitzer – Upper Valley Career Center
- Deying Li – North Dakota State University
- Chad Reynolds – Sam Houston State University