The National Association of Landscape Professionals, Fairfax, Virginia, named the recipients of the 2022 Safety Recognition Awards. The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 87 companies participated and 232 awards were earned for the performance period from January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following 16 companies that for the past three years have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Alliance Landscape Company – Ft. Worth, Texas
- Curby’s Lawn & Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kansas
- Enviroscape, Inc. – Madison, Indiana
- Executive Property Maintenance, Inc.– Plymouth, Michigan
- Greenleaf Landscapes – Marietta, Ohio
- James River Grounds Management – Portsmouth, Virginia
- James River Grounds Management – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Keep It Green Landscaping – Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Pacific Federal Management – Tumon, Guam
- Professional Grounds, Inc. – Lorton, Virginia
- Reliable Property Services – Waunakee, Wisconsin
- SchoggenScapes, Inc. – Clinton, Mississippi
- The Landscape Partners – Yukon, Oklahoma
- The Pitt, LLC – Hagatna, Guam
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance – Riley, Michigan
- United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix, Arizona
Companies that participate in safety programs such as the NALP Safety Recognition Awards and the NALP Safe Company Program often receive benefits such as reduced injuries and hazards. These companies also demonstrate a commitment to a safe workplace. Learn more about the Safe Company Program on the NALP website. Rancho Mesa Insurance is a partner of both the NALP Safe Company Program and the NALP Safety Recognition Awards.
Read more about NALP.